Saturday, April 16, 2005

Five down.

It's 4:47, and Patti has just put on her fancy wristband. Liam's pants are down below his ass, and yes, we have done basics on five songs: Time Attack, Big House, Khalil!, Mere Cats and Der Spook.

We just stopped for a turkey and ham sandwich break, and sent Adam, our trusty studio assistant, on a beer run.

We're heading back in about 30 seconds. I think we are going to try to do Nick Wuz Right (now Red Bandit) and then Nothing Scares us. We're waiting till it gets dark to hit Toaster and Devil in My Car.

I'd feel like a rockstar if I weren't on my third pair of Hanes Her Ways (white with blue flowers) and scared shitless to play Devil.

xox
rachel

Take Fives eaten: Five

2 Comments:

Blogger NWJR said...

OK, I'm way diggin' this blog.

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel you're a hoot. you make me laugh so hard...and at the Apple Store everyone keeps looking at me like,"what is wrong with her???" haha...
and hey i can't find those take fives for the life of me...i keep seeing the commercials on the tv for them and thinking how dreamy they sound....but alas i have yet to try one. i think they are holding out on us here on the northside of the city. LOL.

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home