Monday, July 11, 2005

First Review of Time Attack

The first review of the record comes to us from Fiona, age 9, of Hot Springs, AR:

""It makes me wanna do my dancing. Of course, I always wanna dance. I like dancing to it, and if I like dancing to it, it's good for dancing . . . for me anyway. Some people like dancing to Beethoven, I guess--I like dancing to this."

Track #10: "This is like spy music."

Track #9: "This is disaster music. Like when somebody's having a great big party, and they make a big mess."

Fiona freewrite: "Spies dancing reapeating [sic] a big house and a small town piano what else can I do? Time attacks wish lists devils' cars screaming microphones corners sounds motorcicles [sic] Scooby doo 2 Jungle and/or rainforest people".


So, obviously, it's a really good record.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha... That's awesome. Fiona is the daughter of both my German teacher and my Philiosophy of Nonviolence teacher. This kid's real cool. She can been seen going to shows (no doubt sporting tutu's and unmatched striped toe-socks with a flanel shirt) around Hot Springs with her dad (the peacenik named Slaughter.) Good review; she certainly made me want to buy the album ;).

3:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If only I could be as cool as
A) New Black
B) Fiona

my life would be complete (Fiona's parents are my teachers, too). You guys must, must, MUST come back to Hot Springs, or Dustin and I will die.

5:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arkansas is AR.

You guys played one helluva show at maxines earlier this year.

11:00 AM  
Blogger LIAM!! said...

Thanks everybody! Hopefully we'll see you in October

...and Eric, maybe I was talking about Hot Springs, Alaska.....okay, I wasn't. Edit made, with apologies.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Mr Congeniality said...

Fiona is the truth

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home