Sunday, April 17, 2005

Carpet On My Tongue

We might've won the battle last night, but it's apparent that the whiskey is winning the war. I feel like tenderized ass this morning. The casualty count is unknown as of yet. With the exception of Rachel and Adam the Assistant, everybody else is still in bed.

Wildlife Update: We have seen a wild turkey, a crane and a DEAD BEAR CUB. The bear is in the river, down by the dam. Its questionable how long it has been there, so I'm on the lookout for a mama bear. If she comes around, I'm gonna do some bear boxing.

Charles Bronson Update: Deathwish 3 is pretty fucking amazing.

Actual Record Recording Update: As Rachel mentioned, the basic basics for eleven songs are 'in the can'. I'm going to be reasonable realistic and suggest that the recording of those cover songs weren't maybe 'up to par' (hopefully, you can all keep up with my 'industry speak'). The plan for this fine day (and it really is beautiful outside) is to give what we tracked yesterday a listen, punch in some fixes, and then map out what's going to happen to the five songs we have left, along with a piano intro part. I'm confident that we can get through all of that today, which will mean that we can spend all day tommorrow totally destroying everything we've done with completely unneccessary overdubs. That is my favorite part of recording. In theory, we may put some vocals on tape tommorrow as well.

The camera we brought with us is now filled up. Hopefully, Kraska will FTP those bad boys up, and we'll have some pretty pictures to show you.

I'm going swimming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home